Elite Octane, LLC is a privately held company that owns a dry mill ethanol plant near Atlantic, Iowa. We commenced operations in July 2018. The plant produces more than 140,000,000 gallons of ethanol per year. Some of its features include:
- Both an inbound and outbound scale to provide for efficient logistics on all deliveries.
- Two corn-receiving grain legs that are each rated for 30,000 bushels per hour, which will dump a semi truck in approximately 2 minutes.
- Two Sukup corn storage bins that are each 156 feet in diameter and hold 2,000,000 bushels for a total corn storage capacity of 4,000,000 bushels.
- Eight fermentation tanks that are each rated for 807,000 gallons of capacity.
- Three finished ethanol storage tanks that are each rated to hold 2,000,000 gallons.
- Flat storage dry distillers building that will hold 8,000 tons.
- Dry distillers grain bulk-weigher and loadout system rated for 350 tons per hour, which will load a semi truck in less than 5 minutes.