Elite Octane, LLC is a privately held company that owns a dry mill ethanol plant near Atlantic, Iowa. We commenced operations in July 2018. The plant produces more than 150,000,000 gallons of ethanol per year. Some of its features include:
- Two truck probes with three inbound lanes and two inbound scales.
- Three corn-receiving grain legs that are each rated for 30,000 bushels per hour, which will dump a semi-truck in approximately 2 minutes.
- Four Sukup corn storage bins that are each 156 feet in diameter and hold 2,000,000 bushels for a total corn storage capacity of 8,000,000 bushels.
- Nine fermentation tanks that are each rated for 807,000 gallons of capacity.
- Three finished ethanol storage tanks that are each rated to hold 2,000,000 gallons.
- Flat storage dry distillers building that will hold 8,000 tons.
- Dry distillers grain bulk-weigher and loadout system rated for 350 tons per hour, which will load a semi-truck in less than 5 minutes.